Nordicity leverages its experience from the communications, media entertainment and cultural sectors to develop policies that strengthen companies, and national and regional clusters.
We provide a full suite of research and analytic services that support the development and implementation of public policy and broadcasting and telecom regulation.
Our experience includes:
- Research and analysis to support policy development
- Program/policy evaluation
- Drafting of policy consultation submissions for stakeholders, and
- Expert witness at administrative tribunals – regulators, copyright board, courts
Nordicity is regularly called on to develop and evaluate government policies, programs, and industry regulation, particularly in the communications and creative sectors.
Our policy analysis tools include:
- Benchmarking studies
- Development and measurement of key performance indicators
- Economic impact assessments
- Summative evaluations and logic models
- Evidence-based program analyses
- Competition policy analyses
- Sectoral skills assessments
- Cluster analyses, and
- Industry profiles
Click here for more on Nordicity’s past Policy engagements